are some simple tips that will help you study more effectively:
a planner and use it. Write down everything from school
assignments to practices, outings with friends and family events.
2. Set goals and schedule tasks. Use your
planner to block out time to prepare for tests and quizzes. You
will have time for a social life and school with much less
3. Take it one day at a time. If you
have a big project due at the beginning of the month, start right
away and plan how you are going to accomplish the task. Stick to
4. Determine your study and learning styles.
It is no use studying in the living room when your brother is TV, if
your study style demands absolute quiet.
5. Take a time out. If you are feeling stressed, take
5. Breath deeply and clear your head.
and enjoy life along the way. If you become good at planning you
will have more time to do the fun stuff.